- Single Family
2900 Lost Ball Dr Sebring, FL 33872 Get directions$267,000 $93/Sq. ft.
- Age 19 Years
|4||Sun 'n Lake Elementary School||PK-5||4.5 mi|
|5||Hill-Gustat Middle School||6-8||3 mi|
|4||Sebring High School||PK-12||4.8 mi|
|NA||Faith Lutheran Church and Private School||PK-6||4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 2900 Lost Ball Dr
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
Kevin & Teresa BockCRS REALTOR® with 27 years experience
- RE/MAX Realty Plus 809 US 27 S., Sebring, FL 33870
- Teresa (863) 381-9063
- Kevin (863) 381-7884
- Office (863) 385-0077225
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Avon Park , Lake Placid , Sebring
- Specializations golfing communities. , Residential , residential acreage , residential lots , waterfront
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource